Hi there, neighbor. Are you experiencing hardship or unable to leave your home because of COVID-19/Coronavirus? We’re here for you. We are offering support for individuals and families in the greater Bluff area including White Mesa, Bluff, and the 7 Utah Navajo Chapters. Support includes:
Deliveries ● food ● water ● firewood ● diapers ● toilet paper ● hygiene products ● help applying for unemployment benefits ● emotional support ● information & more
Are you in need of support?
If you are in need of immediate medical assistance, call 911
Would you like to help?
- Donate to the Bluff Area Mutual Aid project
- Fill out our online form to volunteer
- Support our partner the Navajo Nation & Hopi COVID-19 GoFundMe
- Donate to the Utah Food Bank
- Donate unopened goods directly to us
- Like us on Facebook
- Share this project online with your community!
Everyday 9 am – 7 pm